8/21/2014

PROJECT LIFE®: JULY PART 5

I'm back with another PL spread! I love when people use full 6x8 photos in their PL album, so I thought I would give it a try. I love the result! This is a photo of my Mom and I, from when we went shopping together. I love the look of the full black and white photo. There was some white space on the left of the photo, so I thought it was perfect for a little journaling. I used a pink pen to coordinate with the paper on the left page. The gold letters I used for the word "SHOPPING" are from an alphabet by Amy Tangerine that I spay painted gold. The patterned paper with the little hearts is from Glitz Design. Plus a little touch of yellow with the mini-banner and the heart and there you have it! I'm so glad that I captured this moment with my Mom! ;)

Me revoilà avec une nouvelle double page de PL ! J'adore quand d'autres personnes utilisent des photos 15x21cm qui occupent toute une page, je me suis donc dit que j'allais essayer aussi. J'adore le résultat ! C'est une photo de ma maman et moi, lorsque nous sommes allées faire un peu de shopping toutes les deux. J'adore le rendu de la grande photo en noir et blanc. Il y a avait une zone blanche sue la gauche de la photo, et j'ai pensé que c'était parfait pour un peu de journaling. J'ai utilisé un stylo rose pour être en accord avec le papier sur la page de gauche. Les lettres que j'ai utilisées pour le mot "SHOPPING" faisaient partie d'un alphabet créé par Amy Tangerine ; je les ai peintes avec de la peinture en spray dorée. Le papier imprimé avec les petits cœurs est de Glitz Design. On ajoute à cela une petite touche de jaune et voilà le travail ! Je suis vraiment contente d'avoir capturé ce moment ! ;)

2 comments:

  1. I love how you've been using the 2x2 square page protectors! This spread is so fun, the bright pink, black/white, and gold go so well together :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your support Michelle! ;)

      Delete