7/15/2014

Project Life® - JUNE part 2

I'm currently learning Spanish and I wanted to document it. The left page is inspired by a class a took with Ali Edwards (Hello Story). The background is made with watercolors and I wrote with a white pen over it: "aprender español" (= learn Spanish). The label is from Ali. I used free digital printables from SC (you can get them here). I'm also watching spanish movies. All by Almodóvar so far. "Los Abrazos Rotos" (= Broken Embraces) is one of them. Love those movies.

En ce moment, j'apprends l'espagnol et je voulais y consacrer une page dans mon album. La page de gauche est inspirée d'un cours de Ali Edwards que j'ai suivi (Hello Story). Le fond est fait à l'aquarelle et j'ai écrit par-dessus avec un feutre blanc : "aprender español" (= apprendre l'espagnol). L'étiquette est de Ali Edwards. J'ai utilisé des éléments digitaux gratuits de Studio Calico (vous pouvez les trouver ici). Je regarde aussi des films espagnols. Pour l'instant, ce sont ceux de Almodóvar. "Los Abrazos rotos" (= Étreintes brisées) en fait partie. J'adore ces films.

Close-ups / détails :

The "love this" stamp is also from Ali. The digital cut file is from SC (you can find it here).

Le tampon "love this" est de Ali Edwards. Le fichier de découpe est de Studio Calico (vous pouvez le trouver ici).

2 comments:

  1. That's awesome that you're learning Spanish and I love that you documented it in your PL. The watercolor page with handwriting is gorgeous, I thought it was a stamp at first!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Michelle! I so love what you do; this sweet comment of yours just made my day ;) Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete